Nowhere is IT efficiency, simplicity, and reliability more critical than in the field of healthcare. With the need to manage and utilize extensive volumes of data, combined with the challenge of interoperability between systems and rigorous compliance requirements, healthcare IT has grown increasingly complex and difficult to manage. This complexity feeds the two biggest IT costs: Downtime and personnel. The cure? Intelligent infrastructure made possible by Scale Computing HC3®, designed with ease of use, reliability, and scalability in mind.
After looking at other systems and considering a proprietary build, the Texas Back Institute chose Scale Computing for simplified infrastructure with added features.
Made for the IT Infrastructure Demands of Healthcare
Manage less with a system designed to run your critical apps more easily.
Replacing multiple vendors with an integrated, self-healing infrastructure makes HC3 far easier to deploy and manage. Your IT administrators will spend less time managing infrastructure and have more time for projects that will move your organization forward.
- Deploys in less than an hour
- Create new application in seconds
- Single pane, web-based management
- Cloud-based management of remote sites and workloads
- Automated storage management
- No-downtime system updates for hardware and software
- Single vendor support experience
Keep your critical apps and data always on and available.
In the healthcare environment, your organization can’t afford IT system downtime. Even if a hardware component or an entire HC3 appliance fails, an HC3 cluster can keep your systems running with little to no downtime.
- Redundant critical hardware components
- Automatic failover of applications from a failed appliance
- Automatic data restriping for failed disks
- Highly available VMs/applications
- Intelligent self-healing automation
- Integrated disaster recovery, backup, replication and failover to remote systems
Infrastructure that grows with you when you need it.
Traditionally, infrastructure scale-out has been so challenging that organizations planned and purchased infrastructure to accommodate growth up to five years in advance. Edge computing and smaller remote sites create new challenges with restrictions on physical size, power, noise, and manageability. With HC3 infrastructure, you buy only what you need and then scale-out seamlessly when you need it.
- Scale-out without downtime
- Seamless scale-out with automated storage configuration
- Mix and match hardware appliances
- Deployments as small as a single server through large clusters.
- Deployable on hardware designed for the edge, including very small, lightweight systems.
- Scale-out for higher performance