September 20, 2022 – We have released GREYCORTEX Mendel 3.9.1 which brings minor improvements and bug fixes.
Event visibility level store its configuration on the user level (keep the last state before logout)
Improved performance and reliability for Failsafe mode
Improved subnet filtering by substring search in filter
Fixed issues with
- Performance in the network capture module
- Invalid license during Sensor&Collector upgrade
- Default firewall configuration for an asset discovery tool
- Checkpoint firewall rule policies
- Detecting TOR traffic by IDS signatures
- Resizing LVM storage on AWS
- Two or more DNS servers on the management interface
- Empty subnet graph for subnets filtered by tag(s)
- User permissions
- SSL configuration for Fortigate firewall plugin
- Invalid CSV header in subnet import
- Malformed input for network parsers
About Version 2
Version 2 is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
GREYCORTEX uses advanced artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data mining methods to help organizations make their IT operations secure and reliable.
MENDEL, GREYCORTEX’s network traffic analysis solution, helps corporations, governments, and the critical infrastructure sector protect their futures by detecting cyber threats to sensitive data, networks, trade secrets, and reputations, which other network security products miss.
MENDEL is based on 10 years of extensive academic research and is designed using the same technology which was successful in four US-based NIST Challenges.