Changes compared to 23.5.2
- Fixed an issue where Wasabi error logs caused by System Clocks being too far behind or too far ahead not outputting as expected.
- Fixed an issue with macOS notarization timing out when Apple takes longer than 10 minutes to process the request.
- Fixed an issue with Office 365 clients where rate-limiting may cause list requests to restart unnecessarily
- Fixed an issue with the Comet Backup desktop app crashing when loading if a recent backup job was extremely large.
- Fixed an issue with Office 365 backups where workers can hang while querying the Vault
- Fixed an issue with bucket name validation where Wasabi bucket names ending with a period were reported as invalid
- Fixed an issue with error handling during a retention pass of a vault that has object lock enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Comet Server Docker container failing to start during a recreate event.
- Fixed an issue with Office 365 clients hanging in some situations.
About Version 2
Version 2 is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
We are a team of dedicated professionals committed to developing reliable and secure backup solutions for MSP’s, Businesses and IT professionals. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, we understand the importance of having a reliable backup solution in place to protect your valuable data. That’s why we’ve developed a comprehensive suite of backup solutions that are easy to use, scalable and highly secure.