Changes compared to 23.5.0
- Automatically wait for settings changes to be applied in the Comet Server web interface
- Fixed an issue when upgrading the Comet Client which caused the client to logout after upgrade
- Fixed an issue with server self-backups failing if the
logssubdirectories are not present
- Fixed an issue related to error handling in Office 365 backup
- Fixed an issue with Office 365 client where in certain scenarios, the client may lock up
- Fixed an issue related to Scaleway Object Storage and Synology C2 Object Storage failing to connect
- Fixed an issue with high memory usage during retention passes, even if the “Prefer temporary files instead of RAM” option was set
- Fixed an issue with disk image browsing where MBR partitioned disk might cause a crash
- Fixed an issue with snapshot IDs not being shown in the Comet Server web interface restore dialog when advanced options are enabled
- Fixed an issue with the event stream websocket not staying open after authentication
- Fixed an issue with the SEVT_META_HELLO event missing the TypeString field
- Fixed an issue with high Comet Server Auth Role memory usage if there are a large number of live connected devices
- Fixed an issue with the Policy summary showing job delay in seconds instead of minutes
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with server page content rendering before the navigation on first load
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with the server navigation logo flashing following certain actions
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with unexpected horizontal scrollbars appearing for some tables in the server interface
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with some active pages not being highlighted in the navigation
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with exposing Wasabi hostnames in white-label error messages.
About Version 2
Version 2 is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
We are a team of dedicated professionals committed to developing reliable and secure backup solutions for MSP’s, Businesses and IT professionals. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, we understand the importance of having a reliable backup solution in place to protect your valuable data. That’s why we’ve developed a comprehensive suite of backup solutions that are easy to use, scalable and highly secure.