INDIANAPOLIS – Dec. 15, 2020 – Scale Computing, a market leader in edge computing, virtualization and hyperconverged solutions, today announced that it has been recognized by Gartner Inc. in the Dec. 2020 Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure Software. Scale Computing has been recognized in all editions of this Magic Quadrant since Gartner introduced it.
In the report, Gartner wrote, “HCI software stacks support software-defined infrastructure that spans compute, storage, networking and management. I&O leaders should regard HCI software as a technology that addresses requirements related to the core IT, business-critical, cloud, edge and virtual desktop infrastructure use cases.”
“Scale Computing’s edge computing capabilities are what set us apart from our competitors in the HCI market. Our software is an autonomous, self-healing, integrated platform for running applications at the edge or in the data center,” said Jeff Ready, CEO and co-founder, Scale Computing. “We engineer our IT infrastructure platform to be simple to manage and maintain while leveraging our patented self-healing technology to maintain maximum uptime for applications. This innovation is appreciated by customers at organizations of all sizes, in every vertical. It is an honor to be recognized again in this year’s Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure Software.”
Scale Computing has also been reviewed and rated by customers on Gartner Peer Insights.
Specifically, Scale Computing customers said:
- “A great system that helps manage all our systems ranging from servers, virtualization, storage, etc. in one single platform. It is very user friendly with a clear interface, one does not need that much training to learn how it works. ” – Telecom Support Officer, Communications Industry
- “Scale Computing has been excellent to work with from pre-sales to implementation. The setup of the Scale clusters was very easy. We have been using it for a few years now and we have had no downtime and the speed of our systems are excellent.”- IT Manager in Manufacturing Industry
- “Our Scale cluster withstood the Minneapolis riot of 2020 when they actually burned the store down around the units. Scale kept working until our generator ran out of fuel, shutting down the power feed.” – Director of IT, Retail Industry
This news follows exciting award wins for the company, including:
- HE150, powered by Scale Computing’s HC3 Edge software platform, is a winner in the CRN 2020 Product of the Year Awards in the Internet of Things category
- Listed in Inc’s 1000 Largest and Most Inspiring Private Companies
- Winner in both the Edge Computing category, newly added this year, and the Converged/ HyperConverged Infrastructure category, of the 2020 CRN Annual Report Card (ARC) Awards. This is the second consecutive year Scale Computing has been recognized as a CRN ARC Award winner.
Scale Computing believes that it is the top choice over its competitors for many customers due to the simplicity, efficiency and innovation of Scale Computing HC3. Specifically:
- Simplicity – Scale Computing customers rave about how simple it is to implement and deploy HC3. The simplicity of the self-healing platform, driven by automation and machine intelligence, allows Scale Computing customers to focus on other strategic projects rather than infrastructure maintenance.
- Efficiency – Scale Computing HC3 software eliminates the need for traditional virtualization software, disaster recovery software, servers, and shared storage, replacing these with a fully integrated, highly available system for running applications.
- Innovation – Using patented HyperCore™ technology, the HC3 self-healing platform automatically identifies, mitigates, and corrects problems in the infrastructure in real-time, enabling applications to achieve maximum uptime even when local IT resources and staff are scarce. This innovation makes HC3 simple for IT teams to manage and administer.
For more information, check out Scale Computing’s customer ratings and reviews on the Gartner Peer Insights website.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Version 2 Limited
Version 2 Limited is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 Limited offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
About Scale Computing
Scale Computing is a leader in edge computing, virtualization, and hyperconverged solutions. Scale Computing HC3 software eliminates the need for traditional virtualization software, disaster recovery software, servers, and shared storage, replacing these with a fully integrated, highly available system for running applications. Using patented HyperCore™ technology, the HC3 self-healing platform automatically identifies, mitigates, and corrects infrastructure problems in real-time, enabling applications to achieve maximum uptime. When ease-of-use, high availability, and TCO matter, Scale Computing HC3 is the ideal infrastructure platform. Read what our customers have to say on Gartner Peer Insights, Spiceworks, TechValidate and TrustRadius.