Optimize your manufacturing operations with self-healing, automatomated infrastructure for your applications. From planning to product design to distribution, the right IT platform improves processes and increases productivity. With Scale Computing’s HC3, you can ensure application availability, simplify management, and secure applications on the plant floor and beyond. Finally, you can free your IT team from the complexity and costs of traditional IT, allowing them to focus more on furthering business needs.
American Foundry chose Scale Computing's HC3 hyperconverged solution for their IT and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solution
Made for the IT Infrastructure Demands of Manufacturing
Manage less with a system designed to run your critical applications more easily.
Replacing multiple vendors with an integrated, self-healing infrastructure makes HC3 far easier to deploy and manage. Your IT administrators will spend less time managing infrastructure and have more time for projects that will move your business forward.
- Deploys in less than an hour
- Create new VMs in minutes
- One common platform for legacy and future applications
- Single pane, web-based management
- Automated storage management
- No-downtime system updates for hardware and software
- Single vendor support experience
Keep your critical apps and data always on and available.
In a manufacturing environment, your organization can’t afford IT system downtime. Even if a hardware component or an entire HC3 appliance fails, an HC3 cluster can keep your systems running with little to no downtime.
- Redundant critical hardware components
- Automatic failover of applications from a failed appliance
- Automatic data restriping for failed disks
- Highly available VMs/applications
- Intelligent self-healing automation
- Integrated disaster recovery, backup, replication and failover to remote systems
Infrastructure that grows with you when you need it.
Traditionally, infrastructure scale-out has been so challenging that organizations planned and purchased infrastructure to accommodate growth up to five years in advance. Edge computing and smaller remote sites create new challenges with restrictions on physical size, power, noise, and manageability. With HC3 infrastructure, you buy only what you need and then scale-out seamlessly when you need it.
- Scale-out without downtime
- Seamless scale-out with automated storage configuration
- Mix and match hardware appliances
- Deployments as small as a single server through large clusters.
- Deployable on hardware designed for the edge, including very small, lightweight systems.
- Scale-out for higher performance