INDIANAPOLIS – JUNE 22, 2021 – Scale Computing, a market leader in edge computing, virtualization, and hyperconverged solutions, today announced that TrustRadius has recognized Scale Computing HC3 with two 2021 Top Rated Awards. HC3 has won in two categories, Hyperconverged Infrastructure and Server Virtualization. Scale Computing HC3 has also received a TrustRadius Transparent, Responsive, Unbiased, and Ethical (TRUE) 2021 certification.
“Customer success is Scale Computing’s top priority, so we take great pride in receiving recognition based on customer feedback. HC3 combines servers, storage, and virtualization into a single solution to make IT infrastructure easier for organizations of every size in every industry. We engineered our platform to eliminate complexity, lower costs, and free up management time and we are thrilled that our customers have recognized us in TrustRadius,” said Jeff Ready, CEO and co-founder, Scale Computing.
The TrustRadius Top Rated awards consist of three key criteria: recency, relevancy and rating. Winners must have 10+ new or updated reviews in the past 12 months, must receive at least 1.5% of the traffic volume in their respective categories, and must have at least 4 stars with a trScore of 7.5 or above. The TrustRadius TRUE Program recognizes vendors who are Transparent, Responsive, Unbiased and Ethical in sourcing and using customer reviews.
This news follows a plethora of recent award wins and industry recognition for the company including:
- Scale Computing recognized as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Vendor for Hyperconverged Infrastructure.
- Scale Computing received a 5-Star Rating by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, in its 2021 Partner Program Guide.
- Scale Computing’s Marlena Fernandez was recognized for the second consecutive year on CRN’s 2021 Women of the Channel List and Channel Power 100 List.
- GigaOm has named Scale Computing both a “leader” and “outperformer” in its most recent report, “GigaOm Radar for Hyperconverged Infrastructure: Small-to-Medium Enterprises and Edge.”
- Scale Computing’s Scott Mann was recognized for the third consecutive year as CRN’s Channel Chief.
- TechTarget’s Storage Magazine & SearchStorage.com selected Scale Computing as a winner for its annual Products of the Year Awards for 2020 for the HE150 in Hyper-converged & Composable Infrastructure.
- TrustRadius recognized Scale Computing with a 2021 Best Feature Set Award, a 2021 Best of Customer Support Award, and a 2021 Best Usability Award. This trifecta of awards highlights the few companies with outstanding feature sets that have gone above and beyond to delight their users. The company ranked first in all three categories.
- The HE150, powered by Scale Computing’s HC3 Edge software platform, is a winner of the CRN 2020 Product of the Year Awards in the Internet of Things category.
- Gartner Inc. included Scale Computing in the December 2020 Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure Software. Scale Computing has been recognized in all editions of this Magic Quadrant since Gartner introduced it.
Scale Computing believes it is the top choice for many customers due to the simplicity, efficiency and innovation of Scale Computing HC3. Specifically:
- Simplicity – Scale Computing customers rave about how simple it is to implement and deploy HC3. The simplicity of the self-healing platform, driven by automation and machine intelligence, allows Scale Computing customers to focus on other strategic projects rather than infrastructure maintenance.
- Efficiency – Scale Computing HC3 software eliminates the need for traditional virtualization software, disaster recovery software, servers, and shared storage, replacing these with a fully integrated, highly available system for running applications.
- Innovation – Using patented HyperCore™ technology, the HC3 self-healing platform automatically identifies, mitigates, and corrects problems in the infrastructure in real-time, enabling applications to achieve maximum uptime even when local IT resources and staff are scarce. This innovation makes HC3 simple for IT teams to manage and administer.
Since 2016, the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards have become the industry standard for unbiased recognition of B2B technology products. Based entirely on customer feedback, they have never been influenced by analyst opinion or status as a TrustRadius customer. A detailed breakdown on the methodology and scoring that TrustRadius uses to determine TopRated winners can be found here.
About Version 2
Version 2 is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
About Scale Computing
Scale Computing is a leader in edge computing, virtualization, and hyperconverged solutions. Scale Computing HC3 software eliminates the need for traditional virtualization software, disaster recovery software, servers, and shared storage, replacing these with a fully integrated, highly available system for running applications. Using patented HyperCore™ technology, the HC3 self-healing platform automatically identifies, mitigates, and corrects infrastructure problems in real-time, enabling applications to achieve maximum uptime. When ease-of-use, high availability, and TCO matter, Scale Computing HC3 is the ideal infrastructure platform. Read what our customers have to say on Gartner Peer Insights, Spiceworks, TechValidate and TrustRadius.