Version 2 Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal Information Collection Statement
Version 2 ("Company" or "We") and its employee, respect the privacy rights of those who provide personal data to the company's websites, products or services. We will comply with the relevant provisions of the "Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance" of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Our purpose when collecting personal data, may include but is not limited to collect, use and disclose personal data and data access and correction rights. Please note that this statement may be amended from time to time, and such changes will be published on our website and/or notify the customer in writing via e-mail.
1. Collection of Personal Data
We may collect personal data (as defined in the Ordinance) including, but is not limited to, the following:
- We will record the IP address of the visitor’s personal computers, including their browsing time, the browsing history and related hardware and software information;
- When you use and/or register for our products and services, at the time of registration, data provided to us, including but not limited to the information which can identify the specific individual by your name, phone number, email address, and/or during the registration or subscription process;
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary;
- If you are under the age of 18, you must ask your parent or guardian before providing any personal data to us;
- In line with our business operations, we will collect your personal data in the following circumstances:
When you access or use our website or app;
When you purchase or register for our products or services and/or use our products or services;
When you make an inquiry about a product or service or when they lodge complaints;
When you participate in our sweepstakes, promotions or market research.
2. Use of Personal Data
- Personal data collected will be used for customer services such as processing customer orders, delivery of goods purchased by customers, transportation of goods and customer support updates;
- The personal data collected by us about the client will be used for our internal reference including but not limited to improving the quality of service, administration, marketing and promotion and customer service;
- The personal data will also be used to strengthen our and its affiliate companies in the establishment of customer databases, product promotions, related service messages, and other viable statistics;
- We will retain or use your data including personal data and transaction history. We will ensure that the individual’s personal data is not used in different activities other than specified in this statement. We will keep your personal data for a reasonable time to fulfill the purpose with the relevant rules. Personal data which is no longer required will be purged or destroyed
3. Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
- To achieve the above (1 and 2) when the purpose and need for this purpose are achieved, your personal data will be used and disclosed;
- We will not, without the consent of the client, disclose any individual’s personal data to non-affiliates;
- If you, through the products or services provided by us, engage in the sharing of web content and/or other community activities, we may, for which the data was collected, disclose or transfer any personally identifiable data to third parties.
4. Access and Correction of Personal Data
- Under Chapter 486, “Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance,” any individual has the right to request access to and correction of his or her personal data held by us;
- Any request for access to personal data or correction of personal data. You can contact our customer service by writing;
- You are responsible for providing only correct personal data to us. If there are any changes, you are responsible to contact us with any corrections to the information.
- Personal data is stored securely in our system and only authorized staff shall have access to the data.
- We have implemented appropriate measures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect to ensure that employees do not disclose the personal data for use in other places not specified under this statement, and to provide concrete and practical security measures.
6. Contact Us
If you have any queries regarding this statement, please contact us.
Version 2 總公司
Unit 805, 8/F, AIA Kowloon Tower, Landmark East,
100 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Mon-Fri： 9:30am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-6:30pm
Sat： 9:30am-1:00pm (Except Public Holiday)
Sales Hotline: (852) 2893 8860e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Hotline: (852) 2893 8186
Fax: (852) 2893 8214