Web security specialists (white hat hackers) think like black hat hackers, use the most advanced penetration technology and attack methods to attack the target for testing security strength and discovering blind spots and system weakness, which is the best method for testing network security degree.
- Assess all possible attack opportunities and methods by simulating real-world attacks.
- White hat hackers who perform penetration tests have professional certificates such as CREST, GCIH, GWAPT, GPEN, GXPN, CEH, OSCP, CISM, CISA, CISSP, CCIE, ISO27001, etc.
- Follow the international test operation standards OSSTMM (Open Source Security Test Method Manual) and OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project).
- Confirm The Scope Of Work
- Website, Network Infrastructure, Mobile Applications, Intranet and Operating System.