Tokyo – NetJapan, Inc., publisher of disk imaging backup, disaster recovery, and virtualization software, announces the release of ActiveImage Protector™ 2018 Update 4, a backup and disaster recovery solution now with offsite replication features.
This update includes post-backup replication. Replicate completed backup image files to major cloud storage providers including Amazon S3, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
The newly enhanced BootCheck confirms that backup images are bootable and can be manually configured to run at a specified time.
- Backup Replication
ActiveImage Protector includes offsite replication of backup image files. Replication can be configured to run as a post-backup process. Until now, replication was a feature limited to ImageCenter LE. Supported replication targets includes local storage, network storage, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, and major storage providers Amazon S3, Azure, One Drive, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Manual BootCheck
By adding manual BootCheck™ to Image Manager, checking bootability of backup image files is simplified. BootCheck™ confirms that your backup images are bootable. Check bootability locally or on a remote Hyper-V or ESXi host.
- Extended HyperStandby Support for LVM Disks
Create Standby Virtual Machines from Linux Logical Volume Manager backups directly into hypervisors to bring online for immediate switch-over.
- Fast online backup of a hard disk entirely including OS, applications, files, and configured settings.
- Agent-based and agentless backup options.
- Fastest full and incremental backup in the market.
- HyperStandby™ uses NetJapan’s vStandby™ technology to create and maintain standby virtual machines from backup images for instant switch-over.
- Inline Data Deduplication Compression™ (IDDC) drastically reduces storage requirements for backup images by eliminating duplicate data before compressing.
- Strong encryption of backup images.
- Online backup of SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Flexible backup schedule and image file generation management.
- Image based backup for fast and secure recovery.
- Individual file and folder recovery.
For further product information and system requirements, please visit: https://www.netjapan.com/en-us/backup-dr-solutions/backup-and-recovery-for-windows/
About Version 2 Limited
Version 2 Limited is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 Limited offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
NetJapan founded in 2007, focuses on developing and offering innovative backup and disaster recovery solutions for complete protection of all your systems and data. ActiveImage Protector backs up Windows, Linux machines on physical and virtual environments and restore systems and data fast for you to be up and running with minimal downtime and data loss. Today NetJapan hold 20% of the image backup market in Japan and are expanding our services in the Asia/Pacific and North American regions, as well as in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.