GREYCORTEX has launched version 2.4.1 of its MENDEL solution. This release adds a couple of new features and several bug fixes to help you better and more efficiently identify threats within your network.
The full list of additional features, improvements, and repairs is provided here:
- New background report generation with historical download capability
- Extended IDS signature information with integrated description
- Fixed DNS cache parameters to improve hostname record display in network flows
- Fixed system timeout issue during transmission of large reports via email
- Fixed data update when downloading via proxy server
- Fixed false positive detection for specific time periods
- Fixed boundary display in network model
- Fixed invalid time window in incident management link
- Fixed data traffic display for selected hosts in graphs displayed on the Peers tab
- Reduced system load following upgrade, including service restart
- Fixed issue with IDS service restart after system reboot
- Fixed database upgrade
About Version 2 Limited
Version 2 Limited is one of the most dynamic IT companies in Asia. The company develops and distributes IT products for Internet and IP-based networks, including communication systems, Internet software, security, network, and media products. Through an extensive network of channels, point of sales, resellers, and partnership companies, Version 2 Limited offers quality products and services which are highly acclaimed in the market. Its customers cover a wide spectrum which include Global 1000 enterprises, regional listed companies, public utilities, Government, a vast number of successful SMEs, and consumers in various Asian cities.
GREYCORTEX uses advanced artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data mining methods to help organizations make their IT operations secure and reliable.
MENDEL, GREYCORTEX’s network traffic analysis solution, helps corporations, governments, and the critical infrastructure sector protect their futures by detecting cyber threats to sensitive data, networks, trade secrets, and reputations, which other network security products miss.
MENDEL is based on 10 years of extensive academic research and is designed using the same technology which was successful in four US-based NIST Challenges.